3 Ingredient Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies
These cookies are gluten free and vegan.
No added sugar - just real, natural ingredients.
Ingredients (Makes 9 cookies)
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup ripe banana, mashed
- 2 tbsp. mini dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with a silpat or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients until mixed.
- Drop 9 tablespoon-measures of batter onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, until edges are golden brown.
Can freeze in an airtight container.