🐝 Orders placed now will be delivered on Sunday April 18th & Wednesday April 21st 🐝

0

Your Order is Empty

November 30, 2020 2 min read

Meal Variety is the "Spice" of
Honey Bee Meals

Healthy Meal Delivery Toronto

Do you get bored of eating the same thing over and over again? Us too. That's why one of our primary focuses is on menu planning and new meal implementation. We don't want you to get bored of what you receive in your prepared meal delivery with Honey Bee Meals. 

Each season (winter, spring, summer and fall) we have a new 4-week menu rotation. Within these 4 weeks, there are over 100 prepared meals to choose from! If you subscribe to our prepared meals, you'll be surprised each week. If you choose your meals individually, you can check out the menu each week and make your selections.

Our 4-week seasonal menu sticks around for 3 months. Then, we introduce our new menu for the season with lots of new meals for you to try. Our menus focus on the produce available in the season. For example, you'll see more asparagus in the spring and summer plus more salads. In the winter, our chilis and casseroles are fan favourites! 

Meal choice and variety is something that sets Honey Bee Meals apart from other meal delivery services in Toronto. It is our job to ensure our menus are appealing to you with lots of options. This also includes different types and sizes of meals. Our Classic meals (balanced with protein, carbohydrate and fat) come in a Regular and Large size. This depends on the amount of calories you need and want: remember, our nutrition information is always available online and comes on your container label. Our Low Carb prepared meals are packed with protein and extra non-starchy vegetables - great for a Ketogenic diet. Our Plant-Based prepared meals are perfect for Vegan diets - and meat-eaters looking to add a little bit more plant power!

While you can certainly use our service for your meals 7 days a week, we recommend using our service from Monday-Friday (or 5 days that work for your schedule). This way you are also able to have more variety in your life: whether that's cooking for yourself or ordering from your favourite take-out spot or restaurant. 

While our menu is 100% nutritious, we believe in a balanced lifestyle: eat nutritious food 80% of the time (that's with us!) and the other 20% of the time is reserved for the other foods you want to eat. We're here to fuel you and your busy life!

Toronto Healthy Ready Meals Delivery

 



Also in Blog (Buzzz...)

Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Eat
Anti-Inflammatory Foods to Eat

March 29, 2021 3 min read

What is inflammation and why do we need to keep it in check? Learn how eating certain foods and managing stress can help with inflammation.  

Dairy-Free & Nut-Free with Nutritional Yeast
Dairy-Free & Nut-Free with Nutritional Yeast

March 08, 2021 2 min read

Learn how nutritional yeast makes eating dairy-free delicious & nutritious. We use this ingredient for many items on our menu and you wouldn't even know it!

Top 3 Supplements to Add to Your Diet
Top 3 Supplements to Add to Your Diet

February 21, 2021 3 min read

Boost your healthy eating & lifestyle with supplements. Learn more about vitamin D, magnesium and collagen and how they can help you.